We can't wait to see you!
We do not require masks. Masks are to be worn at the visitor's discretion.
Members: FREE! Not a member?
Become one here!
Adults & Children: $7
Children younger than 1: FREE!
Museums for All: $2 per person, up to four people, with the presentation of a SNAP Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. Ticket purchases can be made in-person only. Proof of qualification is required for Museum admission.
Children must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) at all times during Museum visits. Adults visiting the Museum must be visiting with a child.
Where is Kids 'N' Stuff?
We're located in the heart of Albion, Michigan.
301 S. Superior Street
Albion, MI 49224
call (517) 629-8023
Health & Safety Requirements
Your family’s safety is our priority. Please review our health and safety policies for visiting.
- We do not require masks. Masks are to be worn at the visitor's discretion.
Wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly during your visit. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Museum to practice good hygiene.
- Do not consume food or beverages in the Museum. Food and beverages, except for water, are not allowed in the Museum. If you or your family must have a snack, please leave the building. This includes the exhibit areas, as well as the entryway. You will be allowed back into the Museum if you choose to .
Please note: If you or someone in your group is sick or feels unwell, please stay home and visit at another time.
- Please play respectfully. Walk, do not run; use an “inside” voice; and respect Museum property, other visitors and staff by sharing and picking up after yourself.
- Plan to stay with your group and follow directions. Our staff is here to assist you and reinforce our policies.
- Kids 'N' Stuff permits still and video photography for personal/noncommercial use.
- Guests may be filmed, photographed, or recorded by Kids 'N' Stuff for educational and promotional uses including for posting on the Kids 'N' Stuff website and social media platforms. Please inform staff if you prefer not to be photographed.
Field Trips and Group Visits Please visit our Field Trips and Group Visits page for more information.
Strollers Strollers are welcome and can be stored near the front entrance of the museum.
Nursing Nook An enclosed, small private room is available for use.
- An open coat area is available, but please keep your belongings with you during your visit. Kids ‘N’ Stuff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A small number of lockers are available at no charge on a first come, first served basis.
Accessibility & Sensory Friendly Bags
- The Museum is wheelchair-accessible and there is elevator access at the ground level. A small number of exhibit components are not wheelchair-accessible.
- We know that some of our guests need additional support to have the best experience possible, so sensory friendly backpacks are now available for checkout at no charge at the guest services desk. Backpacks include two stress balls with different sizes and textures, sunglasses, a timer, a fidget cube, and sound-muffling headphones. We ask that the adults keep the backpacks with them during the visit and make sure to check the bags back in at the end of their visit with all items in the bag. Sensory bags are made possible with generous support through grants from the Youth Advisory Committee Fund, James C. Kingsley Fund, The Andersons Charitable Fund, Albion Homer United Way and the Albion Community Foundation.
Little Free Library Come and grab a book from the Kids 'n' Stuff Little Free Library! Our library has a variety of books, from science to fairy tales, in languages such as English, French, and Spanish. We have books for all levels of readers, everything from board books to chapter books. Come read a book, take a book home, or donate a book for someone else to read! The Little Free Library is located next to the front desk and available anytime that we're open.
Smoking/Vaping Smoking and vaping is not permitted in the Museum or outside of the front entryway.